Who am i?

I am Sofía Campos. i'm twenty one years old and i was born in Punta Arenas, Chile. I study journalism in the Universidad de Chile. For the moment, i had to travel back home, where it’s really cold. Right now, i live with my mom, dad, sister, nephew and my sister's boyfriend. They are staying here just for a while, because they used to live in Santiago too, so it takes time to adjust to the change. Also, i'm living with two bulldogs, female and male. 

I like the air here in Punta Arenas. i'm not a big fan of cloudly-cold weather, but sometimes is nice. The diferences between here and Santigo are so many, but i like both citys. 💖



Comentarios

  1. The air of Santiago must be very different compared with Punta Arenas:) enjoy the good things of the south

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Punta Arenas looks very nice in pictures! I hope I can travel there in the future to take my own pictures

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Story of a Picture

A Meal or Food You Really Like