Why did i choose my major?
I study journalism in the third year and actually, qhen i was a child i used to dream about having a job as a journalist, working in a megazine. Then i started to grow, and after school i had another interest. My priority was psychology because i thought that it was a better match with my personality.
When i had to apply to college, i put those two options. Then, when the results came out and i was only selected for journalism, it was a little bit dissapointed.
In general. my experience studying journalism has been great. I have been met amazing people. Sometimes, some class are boring, the most theoretical. The ones that are focus on practise are more entertaining and makes me want to know more about this career and do even more.

I'm from journalism too ahah the same thing happens to me, I miss the practical classes, if you have doubts with something third or fourth year you can ask me :)
ResponderEliminar